Alphabet

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today was a somewhat haphazard show; here’s the playlist.

I played some of the albums I got when WRVU cleaned out its studio last week. The station’s album stockpile has been picked through many, many times, so we’re talking the dregs here. Anyways, we heard songs from The Red Army Ensemble (an actual ensemble from the actual Red Army), Marlo Thomas and Friends (from the album “Free to Be...You and Me”), and Marc Almond of Soft Cell fame. “Tears Run Rings” is still running rings around my brain.

3 Comments:

  • Heard a little of the show driving in to work. Will need to listen to more of it tomorrow via the stream. Looks like I missed some good stuff. (I was even diggin Kalinka.)

    The fuzzy mic problem is there most of the time on your shows. Makes it real hard to listen to the talking. Sounds like you're too close to the mic. Like it's overmodulating or something. Keep them needles out of the red!

    Keep up the good shows. Loved the Jeffrey Lewis video you linked to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • Thanks! I appreciate the fuzzy mic info...I don't know what my problem is. Apparently I can only mumble or shout. The middle path is so difficult to achieve...

    By Blogger yelhsacrow, at 8:24 AM  

  • I'm a chronic mumbler of over 4 decades. I'd probably have the same problem. Maybe the answer is to just kick out the jams and let us figure out what we're hearing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home