Alphabet

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ashley's Double Top Eight of 2006

Eight Albums of 2006 That I Listened to the Most in My Car
(listed somewhat chronologically)

1. Belle & Sebastian, The Life Pursuit
2. The Flaming Lips, At War With the Mystics
3. The Fiery Furnaces, Bitter Tea
4. Sonic Youth, Rather Ripped
5. Jeffrey & Jack Lewis, City & Eastern Songs
6. Beck, The Information
7. Num, Life, Death, and the Absurdity of Being
8. The Decemberists, The Crane Wife

Top Eight Coolest Things About Being a WRVU DJ


8. Drunken phone calls from people with shotguns at 6 a.m.
7. Impresses strangers in line at the Wal-Mart
6. Occasionally get to hang with Mary and Freddie of Liberadio
5. Creates the illusion that I know a lot about music
4. Emails from Music Director Sam-It's like I'm cool!
3. Enthusiastic callers contribute to my megalomania
2. Apathetic college-age DJs make me feel competent and responsible
1. All the hot babes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home