Alphabet

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Here's today's playlist.

Several people called in about the song "Hundred Years" by Num, my new favorite band as of a couple of hours ago. I'm going to give the album a good listen and see if it holds up. I can't remember the name of the album and I can't find it online. There is the possibility that I have not searched hard enough, but I have jury duty today and don't want to tax my brain. I will need it for the important work at hand.

Today's Seven O'Clock Special was a bunch of punk and punkish stuff I played so I could run out and move my car from its parking spot of doom. We heard The Clash, The Buzzcocks, The Ramones, and The Sex Pistols, from that longlost era when all band names apparently began with "The." People really knew how to use an article back then.

We also heard Weird Al's new "White and Nerdy" by request from the middle-school carpool, a song I can really relate to. In choosing between Kirk and Picard, I love Jean-Luc, but you. can't. beat. James. Tiberius. Kirk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home