Alphabet

Monday, May 08, 2006

How Can There Be Eight Days in a Week?!

Today I was a slacker and only came in for an hour. The summer schedule’s not out yet, but hopefully will be sometime this week. You can visit www.wrvu.org to find your favorite shows (if they’re still on, that is!).

Here’s today’s playlist.

The Six O’Clock Special featured my very first favorite song (that I can recall), the Beatles' “Eight Days a Week.” I was 8 or 9 or so when I looooved it. Luckily for you, I didn’t play the song I kept singing after my mom sent me to Pentecostal daycare: “I’m Going to Put the Devil in a Little Black Box.”

After that we heard my current favorite song—from the Flaming Lips’ new At War With the Mystics, “Pompeii am Gotterdammerung.”

I told Mary and Freddie of Liberadio goodbye for what might be the (sniff) last time for a while, since I am trying to get a slightly later (i.e., 6-8 a.m. vs. 5-7 a.m.) time slot for the summer.

I’ll post my new show time here when I know it. Thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, that's great, anon! Thanks for that obviously one-of-a-kind comment!

    By Blogger yelhsacrow, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home