Alphabet

Monday, March 06, 2006

SILVER JEWS TONIGHT!!

I found out yesterday that the Silver Jews will have an open rehearsal tonight at 8 p.m. at The End. They are preparing for their upcoming tour, which doesn’t include a Nashville date, so this is it, Silver Jews fans!

Here’s today’s playlist.

For the Six O’Clock Special this morning, we had a musical review of my week last week. I was ill, then I got better, then I really liked this one song, then Jimmy from H R Puf N Stuff died, then I rented “Rent.” We heard

  • Nikolai Dunger, “My Time Is Now” (I’m obsessed with it)
  • Bob Dylan, “Just Like a Woman” (When I was sick, I broke just like a little girl)
  • Bay City Rollers, “Saturday Night” (From the Saturday morning TV show)
  • Broadway Cast of Rent, “Finale B” (No day but today)

  • I’m going to see Belle & Sebastian Wednesday night with my friend Brenna. I’m really excited, because I rarely go to shows. Usually it’s because I have to love someone to spend more than $5 (not much of my income is disposable), and also because so many venues stink. But the Ryman is awesome, and so is the new Belle & Sebastian album.

    We're gonna be in the balcony.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home