Alphabet

Monday, March 13, 2006

I Woke Up in Love This Morning

Here's today's playlist.

I put Perry to work today with the various random administrative stuff a DJ has to do. It's not all glamorous rock 'n' roll and maracas...or is that mascara...anyway, there's actually a good deal of menial labor involved. But it's worth it. Hey, if you wish you had a radio show, go to www.wrvu.org and contact the training director. Or email me at the address to the bottom right of this page and I'll tell you all about it. Power to the people, I always say.

You might think I'm kidding about Belle and Sebastian, but I mean it. I've had a spiritual awakening, a religious conversion! It's very exciting. The guiding thought is, there's a lot to love in this world, so it's important that we get right to it.