Alphabet

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jeffrey & Jack Lewis's New Album!!!!

Here's the playlist for today's show. I played Jeffrey & Jack Lewis's new album, City & Eastern Songs, in its (mostly) entirety at about halfway through the show. Click on the link in the upper right corner to hear the show. Visit www.thejeffreylewissite.com for more info about the new album, which at this point is import only.

Thank you to the caller who wants to start a campaign to revive The Muppet Show. I'm all for it.

We only had one speaker or channel or something today, so if it sounded a little funny, that's why. Someone phoned in from Star Fleet Command to let me know that it was Klingons. Damn it Jim, I'm a DJ, not an engineer!

Nerdy moment of amusement: I played Cat Stevens and John Denver back to back today. :)

5 Comments:

  • Another Jeffrey Lewis CD I need to buy? OK. Sounds good to me.

    By Blogger chez bez, at 8:06 AM  

  • I know, it's too bad you can't find them locally. Well, not at Tower anyway, though there is a "Jeffrey Lewis" slot, at least. Maybe Grimey's has something?

    By Blogger yelhsacrow, at 4:25 PM  

  • I tried Grimey's to no avail. I may just buy some from his site.

    Loved your most recent show. And those archives are great for guys like me who don't believe in getting up before 9am.

    By Blogger chez bez, at 11:51 AM  

  • The archives are great. Cause it's important to stick to your principles.

    By Blogger yelhsacrow, at 7:36 AM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home