Alphabet

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Silver Jews Reviews

There's a good article about the Silver Jews in this week's Nashville Scene.

Paste magazine gives Tanglewood Numbers four out of five stars. I love Paste because it comes with awesome CD and DVD samplers. In the Oct/Nov issue, the DVD includes videos from The Magic Numbers, The Pixies, New Order (from 1988), a bunch of people I never heard of, a totally creepy one from Orenda Fink, and Internet sensation "A Million Ways" by OK Go--not to mention a whole bunch of short films from HypeFest 2005. Plus movie and video game previews.

The more I listen to the new Silver Jews album, the more I like it.

1 Comments:

  • This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
    a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my videogame art site.
    Have a great week!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home